I am really afraid to color my hair since its really dry and buhaghag na but I'm getting bored with my black hair so I want to give it a new look. I read rave reviews about Etude House Bubble Hair Coloring and decided to dye my hair with it. There are five shades which are Black, Dark Brown, Natural Brown, Wine Red and Sweet Orange. I found one at SM Cubao, Watsons.
|The Price : Inexpensive|
I chose Etude House Bubble Hair Coloring in Wine Red. So let's begin.
|The Label: Pink!|
Advantages of Bubble Hair Coloring:
Used Easily. you can color your hair by using it like normal shampoo.
- Every single hair can be colored. With Micro bubble booster tech, the bubbles will color all the hair.
- Natural color without stains. It will give you a more natural and clean color.
|Here is the shade.|
The box include the #1 and #2 dyes that you would mix together, gloves, a plastic cape and the silky perfumed treatment which will be used on the final step.
How to use:
- Put on the plastic gloves and plastic cape included in the kit.
- Pour the contents of the 30 ml packet labeled #1 into the 50 ml pump bottle labeled #2 and mix (just tilt it to left and right).
- Pump bubble/foam into your hand.
- Apply it evenly all over.
- Leave it on for 30 minutes.
- Rinse and follow up with the sachet of conditioner included in the kit.
|after mixing the liquids and tilting|
|the dye looks like a foam|
|after applying the foam|
This is my first time to dye my hair and I must say, this is really easy as 1-2-3. It's like shampooing my hair but instead of the silky smooth feeling, the hair gets sticky and brittle while applying the foam. The scent is mild and there's a tiny bit of stinging and warm feeling in my scalp. And oohhh.. there's so much foam. You don't need to be bothered if it is enough because it is more than enough that I got tired emptying the bottle.
|10 minutes after ~.~|
|30 minutes after: a hint of red!|
I decided to leave it for an hour to see if there will be more difference. The stains in my skin got easily cleaned up. Afterwards, I rinse it off with water and my hair is kinda unmanageable but that's what the Silky Perfumed Treatment is for. I used the treatment and wow.. It's good and made my hair silky and manageable so I decided to leave it for 5 minutes because I really love the effect. The rinse again, now with Cream Silk Damage Repair for more conditioning.... and the color I achieved?
|I am aiming for this color.|
|The After Treament Photo|
Before (left) and After (right) photos.
Indoor light without flash (left) and with flash (right)
Outdoor light without flash (left) and with flash (right)
- Easier to use.
- Milder scent than traditional hair dyes.
- Pricing is reasonable for the quality of the product.
- One box is more than enough.
- Complete and cute package.
- Does not stain in the skin and my pillows.. :)
- Availability of the shades.
- The Silky Perfumed Treatment is only available in the package.
- 4.5 out of 5
WILL I REPURCHASE (환매겠습니까)?